The aim of our project entitled “Small Projects for Beneficiaries” is that RDV EGTC, as a management organization, can start the operation of the Small Project Fund immediately after the main contract concluded with the Managing Authority and publish its calls in 2018.
We use expert assistance to prepare the implementation document package required for the launch of the Small Project Fund for the beneficiaries of small projects, to hold trainings and to fulfill the accreditation conditions:
- Call for proposals for small project applications
- Preparation of the application manual
- Priorities and objectives of the call for proposals for small projects;
- A complete list of eligible activities to be carried out in the framework of small projects;
- Eligibility criteria for applicants: legal requirements, territorial, sectoral, professional, financial criteria, exclusion criteria, partnership requirements;
- Criteria for cross-border cooperation (joint planning, implementation, provision of human resources and funding);
- Project development requirements: intervention logic, target groups, project duration, indicators, horizontal principles, information and publicity, general eligibility rules for expenditure
- Submission procedure: submission rules, requirements for annexes to the application form, etc.;
- Selection process
- Small project financing model with the possibility to pre-finance small projects if relevant;
- Principles of state aid management at the level of small projects;
- Description of complaint handling;
- Evaluation tables: administrative, eligibility and quality evaluation tables
- Model application form and annexes, if applicable
- Subsidy contract template
- Partnership agreement template
- Visibility guide for small projects (in line with the programme’s visibility guide)
- Guide on eligibile expenditures for small projects (in line with the guide to eligible costs of the program) with mandatory presentation of the possibility of simplified cost accounting to small project beneficiaries
- Beneficiary guide for beneficiaries of small projects with all relevant samples (beneficiary report, project report, payment claim, amendment request, follow-up report, etc.) describing the processes and mechanisms leading to the successful implementation of small projects, focusing on the following topics:
- Responsibilities and tasks of small project partners (taking into account the main beneficiary and the partnership principle)
- Contracting process
- Principles of amendments at small project level
- Reporting requirements (beneficiary reports and project reports) and monitoring (during implementation and during the sustainability period, including the principles of monitoring visits to small project implementation sites)
- Payment and repayment process model
- Closure of small projects
- Principles of sustainability
- Principles of managing revenue-generating small projects
- Principles of state aid monitoring at small project level
- Withdrawal of funds, etc.
- Training of those staff of RDV EGTC who will be working on the implementation of the Small Project Fund from the beginning of 2018.
- Special regulation (s) for First Level Control functions
- Supporting accreditation for the operation of a small project fund by developing an organizational and operational manual
- diagram showing organizational functions,
- development of conflict of interest rules,
- code of ethics,
- integrity and corruption prevention policy,
- operational rules,
- monitoring process.
For the successful and smooth implementation of the project, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade provided financial support of HUF 7,937,500.
For more information, please contact:
Vasi Emma, Director of RDV EGTC
Mobile: 00421 905 335074
The project is implemented with the support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade and managed by Rába-Duna-Vág European Grouping of Territorial Cooperation.